Does your small or medium-sized business have stunning photos of its location, people, products or equipment? NBS is seeking a vibrant photograph of a small or medium business for the cover of an upcoming report on SMEs. If your company’s photo is chosen, it will be featured in NBS’s academic studies and executive reports, on the website and in NBS marketing materials. Get seen being a sustainable small business!
Deadline: August 30, 2012
Contact: Please send submissions and inquiries to Jessica Kilcoyne, Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-519-661-2111 x88932
NBS is looking for a photos that:
- Tells a story about your company’s commitment to sustainability
- Includes evidence of human activity but not feature people looking directly at the camera (we know, this is a tough one!)
- Has rich, vibrant – “saturated” – colours that exist in nature.
- Is taken from an interesting perspective (e.g. from above, below, obliquely, etc.)
- For examples of the NBS's existing images, see our homepage banner.
High resolution JPEG file
Minimum 300 pixels
Minimum 8” x 12”
Rights and Reproduction
By submitting your photo, you give the Network for Business Sustainability full rights to use the photo and any derivative works in electronic and print materials.
About the Network for Business Sustainability
A Canadian non-profit established in 2005, the Network for Business Sustainability unites thousands of researchers and professionals worldwide to produce authoritative answers to important sustainability questions. The Network’s primary funding comes from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada – enabling the Network to deliver practical, rigorous resources to managers and academics for free.
The Network’s main office is located at the Richard Ivey School of Business (Western University) in London, Ontario, Canada. The French offices are located at the Université du Québec à Montréal.