Success Stories give diverse examples of centre strategies for creating responsible future managers, including:
1. Creating new courses and programs
2. Embedding sustainability into existing programs
3. Providing sustainability-focused exchange and service learning opportunities
4. Empowering students to make real-world impact through supervised projects
5. Engaging students to co-organize educational events
Theses activities have directly benefitted centres: growing student enrolment, building international reputation and improving positioning in third party sustainability rankings. Empowered students have had real-world impact: e.g. reducing the carbon footprint of local businesses, impacting US sustainability policy and doubling seed funding through socially responsible investment.
To share your centre’s Success Story, email Chelsea Hicks.