We’re glad you’re here. This is a place to share sustainability-related questions, comments, opportunities and announcements.
Here’s how to create a post
- Select “New Discussion”
- Write away!
- Add ‘tags’ to help other members find your post.
When you start typing, you’ll see the 7 NBS tags appear – please choose those relevant to your post. Tag options are:
- The 6 NBS Community Topics: Climate Change, Circular Economy, Social Justice, Sustainable Finance, Sustainable Innovation, Sustainability in Business Education
- “Opportunities“: This tag flags that you have something to share widely. Include it for events, jobs, etc. NBS staff will review posts with this tag for publication in our monthly newsletters, which reach more than 9,000 members.
- If you want to write about business sustainability generally or an alternative topic, don’t use a tag.
- Decide if you’d like to be notified by email about any replies
Has your question already been answered?
You can use the forum’s search function to scan previous members’ posts that might answer your question. You can also browse the NBS Resource Library for answers.
Interested in contributing to an NBS article?
Share your research or experience here.
And, a reminder of our community rules
To create a positive and collaborative space:
- Don’t spam. Don’t share advertisements or material unrelated to business sustainability.
- Be appropriate. No harassment, hatred, or discrimination is permitted in posts, links, or images.
- Be respectful. You can disagree, but do so respectfully.
These terms apply to both forum posts and private messages.