Home Forums NBS Forum Arca – Building Skills for the Circular Economy Private Networking Event

• Arca – Building Skills for the Circular Economy Private Networking Event

Posted by Katie Riesner on June 6, 2022 at 12:05 pm

Good afternoon all!

I hope you are well.

My name is Katie, and I am the marketing officer on the Arca project.

Accelerating Circular Skills for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, better known as Arca, is a collaborative research project that delivers workshops and training programmes to individuals, microbusinesses and SMEs, supporting them to move towards circular economic models.

Led by the University of Exeter, in partnership with Truro & Penwith College, the project is part-funded through the European Social Fund (part of the European Strategic Investment Framework for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly).

We are running a Free Private Circular Economy Networking Event in Cornwall on July 7th, and would love for you to come along!

Here are the details: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-a-circular-business-networking-social-event-tickets-342703053057

I was hoping to attach flyers here, but the files are unfortunately too big. The event is private and so can only be accessed using this link.

If you have any questions or would like me to send you the images please do not hesitate to get in touch with me in a comment here, or at k.riesner@exeter.ac.uk

You can read more about the project at: https://arcacircular.org.uk/ or follow us on Twitter.

Please do share this event with your networks, and invite anyone whom you think would be interested! If you know of a place that would be good for me to send the details to, please do also let me know.

Hope you have a great upcoming week!

Best wishes,

Katie Riesner

• This discussion was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  arca. Reason: Visual Formatting

Katie Riesner replied 4 weeks, 1 day ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Partner with NBS to grow our impact

Skip to content