Kairos Observatory for Corporate Sustainability
The Observatory for Corporate Sustainability contributes, with a multidisciplinary perspective, to knowledge generation on the subjects of business sustainability and responsibility, by analyzing practices and strategies of Colombian companies.
The Center offers activities directed to research and teaching:
- The Center offers activities directed to research and teaching:
- Research on the topics of sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Development of a yearly accountability index based on sustainability reports.
- Research on global value chains and the history of corporate responsibility.
- Undergraduate courses on topics related to business sustainability: “social and environmental reporting”, “companies and sustainable development goals” and “corporate responsibility”.
The centre is run by professors Maria del Pilar Acosta Collazos and Stella Maldonado Garcia.