Kairos Observatory for Corporate Sustainability
The Observatory for Corporate Sustainability contributes, with a multidisciplinary perspective, to knowledge generation on the subjects of business sustainability and responsibility, by analyzing practices and strategies of Colombian companies.
The Center offers activities directed to research and teaching:
- The Center offers activities directed to research and teaching:
- Research on the topics of sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Development of a yearly accountability index based on sustainability reports.
- Research on global value chains and the history of corporate responsibility.
- Undergraduate courses on topics related to business sustainability: “social and environmental reporting”, “companies and sustainable development goals” and “corporate responsibility”.
The centre is run by professors Maria del Pilar Acosta Collazos and Stella Maldonado Garcia.
Maria del Pilar Acosta Collazos