NBS Content Committee
The Content Committee is the main editorial advisory body for NBS. It sets priorities for topics to be covered by NBS, and helps identify insights from research and practice. Committee members represent diverse and powerful perspectives on cutting-edge sustainability challenges.
2021-2023 Sustainability Centres Community Advisory Board
The Sustainability Centres Community Advisory Board is a diverse and international team of centre leaders who advise on the activities of the NBS Sustainability Centres Community. Learn more about the committee below.
- Pilar Acosta; Kairos Observatory for corporate sustainability (part of school of management), Universidad Icesi, Colombia
- Yury E Blagov; PwC Center for CSR, Graduate School of Management at St. Petersburg University, Russia
- Fernanda Carreira; Center for Sustainability Studies, Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo School of Management, Brazil
- Xuanwei Cao; Centre for Responsible and Sustainable Business Education (RSBE), International Business School Suzhou of Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Rumina Dhalla; Sustainable Commerce @ Guelph (currently in the process of establishing Institute for Sustainable Organizations). Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics, University of Guelph, Canada
- Noa Gafni; Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation, Rutgers Business School, United States
- Jouni K. Juntunen; School of Technology and Innovations, Industrial Management at University of Vaasa, Finland
- Daniela Ortiz; Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainable Strategy, FHWien University of Applied Sciences for Management & Communication, Austria
- Zehra Waheed; Centre for Business and Society, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Klaus Weber; Kellogg Public Private Initiative, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, United States
- Melissa Zaksek; Erb Institute, University of Michigan, United States
- Milda Zilinskaite; Center for Sustainability Transformation and Responsibility (STaR), Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria