Republishing Network for Business Sustainability Content
Our only goal is impact, so our content is free for you to use. Here is our quick guidance on republishing our content:
1. Please don’t edit.
2. Please give credit.
3. Tell us about it.
Here are the specifics:
- Don’t edit: The ideas in our content have been carefully edited and refined by the authors and NBS editors. Please leave republished content in its original form, to avoid misrepresenting author views.
- Give credit: At the top of your article, please include:
- The author’s name and affiliation.
- A note that the content was originally published on Network for Business Sustainability, with a hyperlink back to the original article.
- If possible, make the URL a canonical link: A canonical link allows search engines to identify the original content source. Here are guidelines, but if it’s too difficult, don’t worry about it (or message email@example.com). On WordPress, use YOAST. Alternatively, add the following code to the article header: <link rel=”canonical” href=”ORIGINAL ARTICLE URL” />. For example: <link rel=”canonical” href=”https://nbs.net/how-businesses-can-help-society-navigate-covid-19” />
- Tell us what you’ve done: Message firstname.lastname@example.org to share your page with us. We will share the article’s expanded reach with the authors. They — and we — appreciate your efforts!
- Images: We purchase stock photography for use in the banner of most of our articles. If you wish to include these banner photos in your republication, please ensure you have the rights to reproduce them. You may also substitute your own photos.
- Extracts: You can run the first few lines or paragraphs of the article and then say: “Read the full article at The Network for Business Sustainability” with a link back to the article.
- Quotes: You can quote from the article if you include a link back to the article URL.
- Print: Articles can be published in print under these same rules, with the exception that you do not need to include the links. Please do send an image of the republished article to email@example.com.
With any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.