Centres Workshops & WebinarsSustainability Centres Workshop at INSEAD (November 16-18, 2016).
Success StoriesResponsibility Day on the first day of school. Learn more about how and why to organize a similar event.
Sustainability Centres Directorydirectory for information on the mission, activities and structure of each.
Forumforum to share accomplishments, upcoming events, or seek collaborators.
Hundreds of sustainability centres at business schools around the world are dedicated to helping create a more sustainable business model. These centres teach, conduct research, and work with industry to make social and environmental change. The Sustainability Centres Community was launched in 2012 as a response to the need for greater centre collaboration and for an online platform to facilitate collaboration.
This online community encourages collaboration across centres with similar objectives by:
- Hosting biannual workshops
- Providing searchable profiles of sustainability centres
- Allowing members to share news and opportunities on the community forum
- Facilitating sharing of best practices through Outreach, Research, and Teaching Success Stories, published in NBS's Researcher Update
- Hosting interactive webinars
Explore past events:
- Workshop: Sustainability Centres Workshop at INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France (November 2016)
- Finding Centre Funding (Webinar, 2016)
- Collaborating for Impact (Sustainability Centres Workshop, 2014)
- Develop strategies for doing research with impact (Webinar, 2014)
- Meet the needs of industry and academic partners in collaborative research (Webinar, 2013)
- Foster sustainability teaching at business schools (Webinar, 2013)
- Putting Sustainability into Business Practice: Improving the Global Reach and Impact of Sustainability Centres (Sustainability Centres Workshop, 2012)