Sustainability Centres Community
Hundreds of sustainability centres at business schools around the world are dedicated to helping create a more sustainable business model.
These centres teach, conduct research, and work with industry to make social and environmental change.
The Sustainability Centres Community was launched in 2012 as a response to the need for greater centre collaboration and for an online platform to facilitate collaboration.
More than 150 sustainability centres from around the world are members of the NBS Sustainability Centres Community.
See the directory for centre information including location, contact, website link, profile, and more.
Success Stories feature initiatives of sustainability centres around the world in the areas of outreach, teaching, and research.
Each story includes activity impacts and provides guidance for implementing something similar.
This online community encourages collaboration across centres with similar objectives by:
- Hosting biannual workshops
- Hosting interactive webinars
- Providing searchable profiles of sustainability centres
- Allowing members to share news and opportunities on the community forum
- Facilitating sharing of best practices through Outreach, Research, and Teaching Success Stories, published in NBS's Researcher Update
To learn more about Sustainability Centres Community activities, contact Maya Fischhoff.
The Sustainability Centres Community was made possible through the generous support of: